When will my order ship?
We normally ship all regular online orders within 21 business days from the time you place the order. However, you may experience an increase in lead time during busy periods and sales. In the event that your product is on hold, you will be contacted with an estimated delivery time.
Please note that all international orders are subject to duties and fees that are fully covered by the customer. Customs / duties charges are the responsibility of the recipient, we do not include these costs in the shipment, as this is something that occurs at the point of arrival at the destination.
CUSTOMS AND TARIFF INFORMATION
To find out how you will not be charged customs fees, please contact your local customs office for more information. Most countries allow up to a certain value of goods in the country without additional duties and taxes. Unfortunately, we have no control over how your country determines customs duties. Any collection of customs fees goes to your government.
CANCELLATION / RETURN POLICY
General return and refund information:
• If you receive your order and it is not correct, we will fix it.
• If your shoes don't fit, you can return any new, unworn and unchanged item within 7 days of delivery.
• Articles that are made to measure following the customer's instructions and produced exclusively for him, are not subject to return or exchange.
• Send an email to email@example.com and our staff will guide you through the Return Procedure.
• When trying on shoes for the first time, we recommend wearing them in a carpeted area to ensure fit and comfort. Make sure your shoes fit well and that you are completely satisfied before using them for normal wear.
Return or exchange of items manufactured specifically for the customer / Right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to goods or products that are made to order and / or clearly personalized. All products handmade to order and produced in strict accordance with their design instructions are not subject to return or exchange.
Personalized or custom-made products, according to Law 3/2014 of March 27 (article 103) that modifies the LOCM art. 45 The Consumer's Right of Withdrawal and Return will not be applicable in this case.