Shipping and Returns
1. ShoesFactory1985.com will deliver both to the address provided by the user and to the collection points indicated at the time of purchase.
3. For the Spanish territory, delivery is generally made within 2-7 working days, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the time limit estimated at the time of choosing a delivery method and, in any case, within a maximum of 30 days from the date of confirmation.
4. For European Union countries, delivery will be made within 2-7 working days, and in any case within a maximum of 30 days.
5. For non-EU territories, delivery will take approximately 2-7 working days.
6. Deliveries will be made by dhl and fedex couriers, during working hours, Monday to Friday. If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In such cases, a notice will specify where the order is located and how a new delivery is agreed.
7. If you cannot be present at the delivery location at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to agree on a new delivery date.
8. If delivery cannot be made due to causes not attributable to us after 30 days from the date the order is available for delivery, we will assume that you intend to withdraw from the contract.
9. As a result of the withdrawal, we will refund the amounts, including shipping costs, with the exclusion of additional costs arising from the choice of a method of delivery other than the standard method offered without undue delay and in any case within 30 days from the date of termination of the contract. Transport resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs which will be charged to the buyer.
10. Shipping costs are borne by the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time of ordering. Upon receipt of the goods, the user must verify: that the number of packages delivered corresponds to that indicated on the transport document and that the packaging is intact and has not been altered even on the sealing tapes. In case of handling and/or breakage, the user must immediately dispute the shipment and/or delivery by placing the words "reservation of control of goods" on the delivery note received by the carrier.
In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 days in accordance with Article 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 from the date of receipt of the products.
2. In the case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the 14-day period begins from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. Users who intend to exercise the right of withdrawal must notify ShoesFactory1985.com by means of an explicit statement, which may be sent by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to the following address: info@ShoesFactory1985.com.
4. The Purchaser must also exercise the right of withdrawal by sending an explicit statement containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or, alternatively, by sending the standard withdrawal form in accordance with Annex i, part b, Legislative Decree no. 21/2014 which is not mandatory.
5. The goods can be returned to any point of sale.
6. The products must be returned intact, in their original packaging, complete with all parts and complete with tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above provisions, the site will refund the amount of the product, subject to withdrawal within a period of time not exceeding 14 days, excluding any shipping costs.
7. According to the provisions of Article 56, paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site may suspend the refund until the goods have been received or until the buyer has submitted evidence having returned the goods.
8. The right of withdrawal shall not apply if the services and products of ShoesFactory1985.com are included in the categories of Article 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005. Specifically, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised with reference to products that are customised or clearly personalised in agreement with the customer, in accordance with and for the purposes of Article 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005. For these categories of products, no returns will be accepted for size changes or any other request for replacement and/or refund.
9. The site will make the refund using the same means of payment chosen by the buyer at the stage of purchase.